Malasimbo Day 1 Outfit

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Striking a balance between beach and cold weather...




Top: Beetroot / Pants: F21 / Sandals: People 'R People / Eyewear: Karen Walker

Dressing up for the Malasimbo Music & Arts Festival was quite a challenging game. On one hand, as the event itself was situated on a mountain which is enveloped in cold breeze, most especially at night, the smart styling route to take was to cover oneself in cold weather-appropriate garments. However, as Mt. Malasimbo is located within Puerto Galera, a stunning municipality that is surrounded by lush mountains, coconut trees and cerulean seas, lending it a natural tropical beach vibe, it was hard to resist throwing on an ensemble that bordered more on the "island in the sun" side. In order to strike a balance between beach and cold weather, I opted to go with a pair of long pants partnered with a cropped top -- I figured that I could just cover myself up with a sarong in case the chilly weather became too aggressive at night. What say you about this styling solution? 

I can't wait to share with all of you my first-ever Malasimbo experience. I'll be blogging about it really soon, so stay tuned! Have a peaceful and restful Holy Week, everyone!

Shop this look with similar items:





1 comment:

  1. perfect outfit for the festival!!!! i love those pants!! :D

    Have a wonderful Easter weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...